Warga Pringadhynesia

Monday, April 13, 2020

Lirik dan Terjemahan Lagu SHOW ME THE MEANING OF BEING LONELY - Backstreet Boys

Show me the meaning of being lonely
Tunjukin padaku gimana rasanya sepi
So many words for the broken heart
banyak omongan nyelekit
It’s hard to see in a crimson love
sulit ngeliat cinta kalo lagi naik pitam
So hard to breathe
nyesek
Walk with me, and maybe
temenin aku, kali aja
Nights of light so soon become
malam penuh cahaya bakal datang
Wild and free I could feel the sun
liar lagi bebas sehangat mentari
Your every wish will be done
semua harapan bakal terwujud

They tell me…
katanya

Show me the meaning of being lonely
Tunjukin padaku gimana rasanya sepi
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
Apa ini perasaan yang harus dijalani
Tell me why I can’t be there where you are
Kenapa aku gak bisa nyamperin kamu
There’s something missing in my heart
Ada hilang di hatiku

Life goes on as it never ends
Hidup terus lanjut seolah gak ada akhir
Eyes of stone observe the trends
takdir mengawasi
They never say forever gaze
liatin selamanya
Guilty roads to an endless love
jalan rumit menuju cinta
There’s no control
gak terkontrol
Are you with me now
Kita masih bersatu ?
Your every wish will be done
semua harapan bakal terwujud
They tell me
katanya

There’s nowhere to run
gak ada jalan buat lari
I have no place to go
gak punya tempat tujuan
Surrender my heart’ body and soul
pasrah
How can it be you’re asking me to feel the things you never show
gimana jadinya kamu suruh aku rasain sesuatu yang gak pernah kamu tunjukin
You are missing in my heart
kamu hilang
Tell me why I can’t be there where you are
Kenapa aku gak bisa nyamperin kamu

No comments:

Post a Comment