I kept the right ones out
Ane buang yang bae-bae
And let the wrong ones in
Malah ambil yang buruk-buruk
Had an angel of mercy to see me through all my sins
Ada malaikat pengampun ngintip dosa-dosa Ane
There were times in my life
Saban kali di hidup Ane
When I was goin' insane
Waktu Ane linglung
Tryin' to walk through the pain
nikmatin derita
When I lost my grip
Waktu Ane oleng
And I hit the floor
Nyungsep di lantai
Yeah, I thought I could leave but couldn't get out the door
Yap, kepengen cabut tapi gak bisa buka pintu
I was so sick and tired
Ane bete n capek
Of livin' a lie
pura-pura
I was wishin that I would die
Pengen mampus rasanya
It's Amazing
Luar Biasa
With the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Sekedip mata akhirnya aku nyadar
It's Amazing
Luar Biasa
When the moment arrives that you know you'll be alright
Kalo udah waktunya semua bakal bae-bae aja
It's Amazing
Luar Biasa
And I'm sayin' a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight
Ane berdoa minta ampun ni malem
That one last shot's a Permanent Vacation
Kesempatan pamungkas gak lain (ternyata) liburan abadi.
And how high can you fly with broken wings?
Setinggi apa Ente bisa terbang kalo sayap-sayap Ente ambrol ?
Life's a journey not a destination
Hidup ini pelesiran doang bukan tujuan
And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings
Ane gak tahu apa yang bakal nimpa Ane besok
You have to learn to crawl
Ente belajar ngerangkak
Before you learn to walk
Terus belajar jalan
But I just couldn't listen to all that righteous talk, oh yeah
Tapi bodo amat tuh kata-kata bijak
I was out on the street,
Ane keluyuran liar, di jalanan
Just tryin' to survive
berjuang
Scratchin' to stay alive
ngegembel biar tetep hidup

No comments:
Post a Comment