Let me tell you a story to chill the bones
Biar Ane dongengin Ente cerita serem
About a thing that I saw
yang Ane alami
One night wandering in the everglades
Malem itu di Everglades
I'd one drink but no more
Ane mabok meski gak parah
I was rambling, enjoying the bright moonlight
Ane ngecapruk, nikmatin sinar bulan
Gazing up at the stars
melongin bintang-bintang
Not aware of a presence so near to me
Gak nyadar kalo ada penampakan
Watching my every move
Ngawasin Ane
Feeling scared and I fell to my knees
Ane ngeper sampe nyuksruk
As something rushed me from the trees
Pas sesuatu nyeret Ane di balik pohon
Took me to an unholy place
Nyulik Ane ke tempat suci
And that is where I fell from grace
Tempat dimana Ane jatuh ke dunia hitam
Then they summoned me over to join in with them
Ane diajak gabung
To the dance of the dead
Joget orang mati
Into the circle of fire I followed them
Ane ngikut ke lingkaran api
Into the middle I was led
Dtuntun ketengah
As if time had stopped still I was numb with fear
Seolah waktu berenti ane lumpuh ketakutan
But still I wanted to go
Kepingin kabur
And the blaze of the fire did no hurt upon me
Nyala api gak nyakitin Ane
As I walked onto the coals
(bahkan) pas Ane nginjek bara
And I felt I was in a trance
Dan Ane kaya kesurupan
And my spirit was lifted from me
Roh Ane keluar
And if only someone had the chance
Kalau aja ada orang punya kesempatan
To witness what happened to me
nyaksiin apa yang nimpa Ane
And I danced and I pranced and I sang with them
Ane joget, jingkrak-jingkrak nyanyi bareng mereka
All had death in their eyes
Semua orang kudu mati di mata mereka
Lifeless figures they were undead all of them
Mereka mayat idup gak punya nyawa
They had ascended from hell
naek dari neraka
As I danced with the dead
Sambil joget ala orang mati
My free spirit was laughing and howling down at me
Roh Ane bebas tertawa dan ngolok-ngolok Ane
Below my undead body
Melototin jasad Ane
Just danced the circle of dead
joget di lingkaran orang mati
Until the time came to reunite us both
Sampai akhirnya nyatu lagi
My spirit came back down to me
Roh Ane masuk lagi
I didn't know if I was alive or dead
Ane gak tau Ane masih idup ato udah mati
As the others all joined in with me
Pas roh-roh laen gabung
By luck then a skirmish started
Berkat dikit hoki mereka (para roh) berantem
And took the attention away from me
lengah dari Ane
When they took their gaze from me
Pas mereka gak ngeh
Was the moment that I fled
waktunya Ane kabur
I ran like hell faster than the wind
Ane lari kesetanan
But behind I did not glance
Gak berani nengok ke belakang
One thing that I did not dare
Makin gak berani
Was to look just straight ahead
nengok ke depan
When you know that your time has come around
Kalo Ente nyadar ajal udah datang
You know you'll be prepared for it
Ente tahu Ente siap
Say your last goodbyes to everyone
Ngucapin selamat tinggal ke semua orang
Drink and say a prayer for it
minum (airnya) n berdoa
When you're lying in your sleep, when you're lying in your bed
Pas Ente keleler, molor di kasur Ente
And you wake from your dreams to go dancing with the dead
Maka Ente (sejatinya) bangun dari mimpi, ngikut joget bareng orang mati
To this day I guess I'll never know
Nyampe sekarang Ane gak bakal tau
Just why they let me go
mereka lepasin Ane
But I'll never go dancing no more
Tapi Ane gak sudi joget-joget lagi
'Til I dance with the dead
Sampe nanti Ane mati

No comments:
Post a Comment