[Bruno Mars]
I wanna be a billionaire so fuckin' bad
Gue kepengen jadi milyarder, sumpah
Buy all of the things I never had
Ngeborong semua yang gak pernah kebeli
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Gue mo nongol di majalah Forbes
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
Cengengesan samping Oprah sama Yang Mulia Ratu
Oh every time I close my eyes
Oh tiap kali Gue merem
I see my name in shiny lights
Nama Gua kinclong mengkilat
Yeah, a different city every night
Yeah, pelesrian kemana-mana tiap malem
Oh I - I swear, the world better prepare for when I'm a billionaire
Oh Suerrr, siap-siap nyambut Gue jadi Milyarder
[Travis "Travie" McCoy]
Yeah, I would have a show like Oprah
Yeah, gue bakal punya acara macam Oprah
I would be the host of everyday Christmas
Jadi MC tiap Natal
Give Travie a wish list
Ngasih Travie daftar belanjaan
I'd probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
Mungkin juga niru Angelina ama Brad Pitt
And adopt a bunch of babies that ain't never had shit
Ngadopsi bayi terlantar
Give away a few Mercedes like "here lady, have this",
Bagi-bagi Mercedes kayak "Nih buat Lo, Neng"
And last but not least grant somebody their last wish
Dan pamungkasnya tapi bukan terakhir ngabulin permintaan (ngelamar) si Do'i
It's been a couple months since I've single so
beberapa bulan ini Gue jomblo jadi.....
You can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho Ho
Panggil Gue Travie Claus tapi gak pake (ketawa) Ho Ho
Haa, get it?
Haa, Ngerti kan ?
I'd probably visit where Katrina hit
Mungkin Gue santunin korban badai Katrina
And damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did
Barang tentu nyumbang lebih ketimbang FEMA
Yeah, can't forget about me stupid
Yeah, Lo gabakal lupain gue
Everywhere I go Imma have my own theme music
Kemana aja ngelayab Gue diiringi Jingle gue sendiri !!!

No comments:
Post a Comment