It's early morning
Pagi-pagi
The sun comes out
Matahari nongol
Last night was shaking
Tadi malam ambyar
And pretty loud
Lumayan keras
My cat is purring
Kucingku ngorok
It scratches my skin
pake acara nyakar-nyakar
So what is wrong
Emang apa yang salah
With another sin?
Bikin dosa lagi ?
The bitch is hungry
Pelacur itu lapar
She needs to tell
Dia kudu tau
So give her inches
Jadi bayar dia
And feed her well
Kasih makan yang bae
More days to come
Hari-hari bakal padet
New places to go
Pelesir ke tempat-tempat baru
I've got to leave
Gue pamit
It's time for a show
Waktunya manggung
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane
Gue disini, mengguncang lo pada macam angin topan
My body is burning
Badanku mulai panas
It starts to shout
mulai teriak
Desire is coming
Hasrat datang
It breaks out loud
Ambyar
Lust is in cages
Nafsu yang dikandangin
Till storm breaks loose
bebas lepas
Just have to make it
Lampiasin aja
With someone I choose
sama seseorang pilihan
The night is calling
Malam manggil
I have to go
Gue cabut
The wolf is hungry
Serigala lapar
He runs the show
Dia mulai pertunjukannya
He's licking his lips
bibirnya dijilat
He's ready to win
Siap menang
On the hunt tonight
Di perburuan malam ini
For love at first sting
Demi cinta pada sengatan pertama
Here I am
Gue disini,
Rock you like a hurricane (Are you ready, baby?)
mengguncang lo pada macam angin topan
Here I am
Aku disini
Rock you like a hurricane
Mengguncang lo pada macam badai
Here I am
Aku disini
Rock you like a hurricane (Come on, come on, baby)
mengguncang lo pada macam angin topan (ayo sayang?)
Here I am
Gue disini
Rock you like a hurricane
mengguncang lo pada macam angin topan
Rock you like a hurricane
mengguncang lo pada macam angin topan

No comments:
Post a Comment