Warga Pringadhynesia

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Lirik & Terjemahan Lagu THAT'S WHY YOU GO (AWAY) - Michael Learn To Rock



Baby, won't you tell me why there is sadness in your eyes?
Yang, bilang sama aku kenapa kamu sedih ?
I don't wanna say goodbye to you...
Aku gak mau udahan sama kamu...
Love is one big illusion as you try to forget
Cinta jadi sihir terkuat kalo kamu nyoba ngehindarinya
But there is something left in my head...
Malah ada yang membekas di pikiranku




You're the one who said it all, now you're the one to make it stop
Kamu yang mulai, kamu yang mau udahan
And I'm the one who's feeling lost right now
Sekarang aku jadi sedih
Now you want me to forget every little thing you said
Kamu nyuruh Aku lupain semuanya
But there is something left in my head...
Dan itu membekas di pikiranku...

I won't forget the way you kissed
Gak bakal kulupa caramu nyium aku
The feeling so strong will lasting for so long
Kuat banget seolah gak bakalan ilang (efeknya)
But I'm not the man your heart is missing
Tapi (ternyata) aku bukan cowok yang kamu mau
That's why you go away, I know it...
Itulah napa kamu pergi, aku tau...

You were never satisfied, no matter how I try
Kamu gak pernah puas, padahal aku udah berkorban
Now you want to say goodbye to me
Sekarang kamu mau ninggalin aku
Love is one big illusion as you try to forget
Cinta jadi sihir terkuat kalo kamu nyoba ngehindarinya
But there is something left in my head...
Malah ada yang membekas di pikiranku

I won't forget the way you kissed
Gak bakal kulupa caramu nyium aku
The feeling so strong will last for solong
Kuat banget seolah gak bakalan ilang (efeknya)
But I'm not the man your heart is missing
Tapi (ternyata) aku bukan cowok yang kamu mau
That's why you go away, I know it...
Itulah napa kamu pergi, aku tau...

I'm sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere
Aku ngejentul sendirian di antah berantah
Don't know which way to go...
Keder milih tujuan
There ain't so much to say now between us
Gak ada lagi yang harus kita jelasin
There ain't so much for you...
Kamu gak perlu ngomong apa-apa
There ain't so much for me anymore...
Aku gak perlu ngomong apa-apa lagi...

No comments:

Post a Comment