Warga Pringadhynesia

Monday, April 13, 2020

Lirik & Terjemahan Lagu BED OF ROSES - BON JOVI

Sitting here wasted and wounded at this old piano
ngejentul linglung n galau deket piano bobrok
Trying hard to capture the moment this morning I don't know
mikirin kejadian tadi pagi yang susah dimengerti
'Cause a bottle of vodka's still lodged in my head
sebab sebotol Vodka bikin ane mabok
And some blondes gave me nightmares,
n cewek-cewek pirang nambah beban ane
I think that she's still in my bed
kayaknya sekarang dia masih nyelonjor di ranjang ane
As I dream about movies
sembari ngehayal soal film
They won't make of me when I'm dead
yang gak bakal dibuat kalo ane tewas nanti

With an ironclad fist, I wake up and french kiss the morning
Sambil ngepal, ane bangkit nyambut pagi
While some marching band keeps its own beat in my head
Sembari marching band masih ngeganggu otak
While we're talking about all of the things that I long to believe,
Sambil kita ngelantur soal perkara-perkara yang udah lama pengen Ane yakini
About love, the truth, what you mean to me
soal cinta, kebenaran, arti Lo buat Gue
And the truth is, baby you're all that I need.
Jujur, cuma elo yang gue butuhin

I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses
pengen gue baringin lo di ranjang berbunga
For tonight I'll sleep on a bed of nails
sebab ni malem gua bakal molor di ranjang paku
I want to be just as close as, the Holy Ghost is,
kepingin sedekat sedekat Hantu suci
And lay you down on a bed of roses.
baringin elo di ranjang penuh bunga

Well I'm so far away
Gue begitu jauh
Each step that I take is on my way home
tiap langkah gue ayunin biar bisa pulang
A king's ransom in dimes I'd give each night
nunggak tagihan tiap malamnya
To see through this payphone 
beresin obrolan kita di telepon umum ini
Still I run out of time or it's hard to get through
tetap saja waktunya abis atau emang ini gak bisa diakhiri
Till the bird on the wire flies me back to you
Hingga burung di kabel itu bawa gue terbang ke tempat lo
I'll just close my eyes and whisper, baby blind love is true
nanti gue tutup mata, bisikin lo, beb cinta buta emang ada

The hotel bar hangover whiskey's gone dry
Wiski dari hotel yang bikin mabok udah kering
The barkeeper's wig's crooked
rambut palsu si barista berantakan
And she's giving me the eye
dia melototin gue
Well I might have said yeah
mungkin gue ngecapruk
But I laughed so hard I think I died
tapi tawa gue menggelegar sampe-sampe gue pikir gue udah mati

Now as you close your eyes
Sekarang, sambil nutup mata
know I'll be thinking about you
percayalah gue lagi mikirin elo
while my mistress she calls me to stand in her spotlight again
nyonyaku nelpon, ngawasin gue
Tonight, I won't be alone
Malam ini, gue emang gak sendirian
But you know that don't mean I'm not lonely
tapi bukan berarti gue gak kesepian
I've got nothing to prove
gak ada yang harus gue buktiin
For it's you that I'd die to defend
sebab demi mertahanin lo mati pun gue rela

No comments:

Post a Comment